Friday, September 14, 2007

Now a Finn blogs about Bollywood

One would have thought natives of Finland won't know much about India, so it was a pleasant surprise to come across a Finn blogging about Bollywood in Finnish.

Anu, 29, is so enamoured by the Indian film industry that her blog is choc-a-bloc with photos of several Bollywood actors.

She even calls herself Anuradha on the blog because she's "fallen in love with India".

But why does she prefer Bollywood films? Anu told Toe Knee Unplugged she's sick of answering the same old question.

"Bollywood films are lovely, romantic and very good music! I love them! I understand that with English subtitles."
Anu and her husband first visited India in 1998 and have been here several times since. They even met Aishwarya Rai at a Goa hotel in 2003 when the former Miss World was filming Kyon Ho Gaya Na.

Their 7-year-old daughter loves Indian clothes like the salwar-kameez as much as her mother does, though Anu admits the sari is a tad too difficult to wear.

What was the strangest thing she saw in India?

"Nothing," she says at first. And then has an afterthought. "Maybe naked gurus."

7 comments:

  1. Anuradhas blog is so important for me, because there is so mutch information from Bollywood and India. It was good, that you have also notice Anuradhas blog. With all best wishes to you yours Kristiina. http://www.kristiina.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristiina: Thanks. I wish you would blog in English too :) Finnish is just not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okey Toe Knee, I will try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Anonymous was me Kristiina, sorry I forget to write my name. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I am Santosh Kumar i viewed your blog it's very nice y because the content of the blog is very easy to read.I have an website there u can find many articles, reviews, previews, (Holllywood,bollywood,tollywood). Plz go through my site:
    http://www.netkushi.com

    Thanks,
    Santosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I would Like To say that we can exchange Our Links .

    I liked Your Blog please reviev my Blog It On my Name.


    And then Mail Me to

    admin.channelmasti@gmail.com


    It will Help Us in Better SEO and Search results and Rankings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tony
    I am Mohnish from nautanki.tv. I read your blog and was quite impressed with your knowledge on bollywood. In the same context, I have some information, to make your blog more attractive and creative, that I would like to share with you.
    Imagine, every time someone visits your blog, you get paid in return. All you go to do is register with nautanki.tv (without paying anything from your pocket) to get a code for an exclusive video TV screen which can be set on your page. This TV screen will play various types of content catering to Bollywood from events and parties to interviews to movie reviews to promos to on location shoots and much more. If that’s not all, you can also select from a number of shows aired on Zoom, thus offering your visitor a bigger reason to come again and again. While you concentrate shows aired on building your blog we provide you with revenue. And some of the biggest website owners use our TV screen and earn better than what they earn from others.

    Regards
    Mohnish Modi
    +91 99204 16362
    mohnishm@nautanki.tv

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts