Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering whether Toe Knee had left this planet after his last post, you are half right. Yours truly is having major computer problems at home and very rarely am I able to blog surreptitiously from the office.

In case you are also wondering why I keep whining about my ancient computer and how it's high time I got myself a laptop, Yes! I totally agree with you.

In fact, my Dad's promised me a laptop, and although I am trying to speed up the process, I am confident of wheedling it out from him by June 2006.

Till then, please bear with me and although I sometimes wonder whether I have more than 2 assorted readers, let me remind each of them personally that blogging remains a priority for me and I will be posting something on some mundane subject as soon as possible.

By the way, I finally read C S Lewis' first Narnia adventure - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I had never attempted any of his books as a child but when the flick was released in India recently, I thought it was time I read the classic. To my surprise, found lots of Biblical references as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts