Friday, May 26, 2006

My choice the new American Idol

Yes! Taylor Hicks is the new American Idol. And why am I so happy? Coz he was my choice from Day 1.

In scores of talent hunts and similar programmes over the years, I invariably backed the loser but I hit the bulls eye this time around.

From the moment the mop-haired guy from Birmingham, Alabama walked into the American Idol audition room some months ago - I knew he was the one. And last night, the Soul singer won a closely fought finale with the very beautiful Katherine McPhee. Whooppee!

1 comment:

  1. yeah well i was quite depressed.. i have heard these things are rigged... and in some corner of my heart i still believe they arent. ....

    either way i fell for Chris Daughtry and was backing him... and you must Kate McPhee was a formidable opponent... Amazing voice and quite hot...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts