Monday, September 26, 2005
The Cold Factor
Life sure sucks when one has a horrible cold. Yours truly is having a first-hand experience. Have sniffed a million D-Colds and swallowed a million Vicks and Halls and you-name-it-alls but nothing seems to be working. My nose is still running and I am feeling envious of all the people enjoying a cold-free experience out there. Help...Aachoooooooooooooooooo. Wish this news report were true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Yup, we took a break and travelled down to Ahmedabad to visit my mom's side of the family. My last visit was around six years ago. The ...
-
YOnEarthNot is experiencing some Sunday morning drama . Alaphia was souvenir shopping in Alaska. Or not . Silverine knows how to make a C...
-
That Smell and Notes from Prison by Sonallah Ibrahim My rating: 2 of 5 stars I think I expected too much from this novella. While importa...
-
It's funny how school-leaving 'slam books' would invariably have a column on Most Embarrassing Moment. Since we were on the verg...
-
I have inspired several friends and acquaintances over the past few years to try their hand at blogging. Some gave it up almost instantly wh...
-
Thanks for nothing SIB I am thinking about how long it's been since I had a cup of coffee at Barista I said... I think therefore I...
-
Mom doesn't like the concept of Indian women fasting on Karva Chauth for the long life of their husbands. It's not that she's...
-
I have been a couch potato this week and am not proud of it. Have been more loyal than any other fan of HBO/Star Movies/Zee Studio. Watched ...
-
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi My rating: 4 of 5 stars Not everyone wants to read a book about dying. But this is a remarkably...
-
There was a time when relatives from Kerala would troop in at the city railway station, all agog at their first glimpse of Delhi. And the Re...
Hey Tony. Just to let you know that I had to change the URL of my blog, Tatonnement, after it got taken over by a pornblog. Its now at http://ex-post.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey Tony!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by cos of Codey's "plug!" (May God bless his soul!)and honestly admitting it. I dont know who should feel more flattered, Codey or me? LOL..Kidding! I'm new to blogging and each comment i get which is non-spam gets me very excited.
Yr articles on films are quite...erm...interesting. I'm a complete, absolute Hindi film freak and currently working on the fringes of Bollywood, having got a foot in the door!
Hope yr cold's gone away by now...
V
Gamesmaster: Didn't know blogs are being hacked too. Take care.
ReplyDeleteVijayeta: Ya, the cold's much better. Thanks. Are you a Bollywood correspondent?