The Dhoom 2 chartbuster Crazy Kiya Re set me thinking -
What if Aishwarya was trapped in Delhi's smog - Hazy Kiya Re
What if Aishwarya set out to buy vegetables - Kaise Diya Re
What if Aishwarya became too arrogant - Main hoon Diva Re
I coined a few others as well but I am concerned abut your mental health and won't torture you further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Watched " Breakfast at Tiffany's " today. It's a movie I'd been trying to catch for some years now -- and it just happ...
-
YOnEarthNot is experiencing some Sunday morning drama . Alaphia was souvenir shopping in Alaska. Or not . Silverine knows how to make a C...
-
Yup, we took a break and travelled down to Ahmedabad to visit my mom's side of the family. My last visit was around six years ago. The ...
-
That Smell and Notes from Prison by Sonallah Ibrahim My rating: 2 of 5 stars I think I expected too much from this novella. While importa...
-
Thanks for nothing SIB I am thinking about how long it's been since I had a cup of coffee at Barista I said... I think therefore I...
-
I have been a couch potato this week and am not proud of it. Have been more loyal than any other fan of HBO/Star Movies/Zee Studio. Watched ...
-
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi My rating: 4 of 5 stars Not everyone wants to read a book about dying. But this is a remarkably...
-
There was a time when relatives from Kerala would troop in at the city railway station, all agog at their first glimpse of Delhi. And the Re...
-
The Dhoom 2 chartbuster Crazy Kiya Re set me thinking - What if Aishwarya was trapped in Delhi's smog - Hazy Kiya Re What if Aishwarya...
-
I can't say I have read everything Gabriel Garcia Marquez wrote, but " In Evil Hour " (La Mala Hora) doesn't seem to be...
Hey you should have put up all of them. Considering how much we all dislike her, it would be fun.
ReplyDeletehey! we want more of these:D
ReplyDelete