Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Watched " Breakfast at Tiffany's " today. It's a movie I'd been trying to catch for some years now -- and it just happ...
-
YOnEarthNot is experiencing some Sunday morning drama . Alaphia was souvenir shopping in Alaska. Or not . Silverine knows how to make a C...
-
Yup, we took a break and travelled down to Ahmedabad to visit my mom's side of the family. My last visit was around six years ago. The ...
-
That Smell and Notes from Prison by Sonallah Ibrahim My rating: 2 of 5 stars I think I expected too much from this novella. While importa...
-
Thanks for nothing SIB I am thinking about how long it's been since I had a cup of coffee at Barista I said... I think therefore I...
-
I have been a couch potato this week and am not proud of it. Have been more loyal than any other fan of HBO/Star Movies/Zee Studio. Watched ...
-
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi My rating: 4 of 5 stars Not everyone wants to read a book about dying. But this is a remarkably...
-
There was a time when relatives from Kerala would troop in at the city railway station, all agog at their first glimpse of Delhi. And the Re...
-
The Dhoom 2 chartbuster Crazy Kiya Re set me thinking - What if Aishwarya was trapped in Delhi's smog - Hazy Kiya Re What if Aishwarya...
-
I can't say I have read everything Gabriel Garcia Marquez wrote, but " In Evil Hour " (La Mala Hora) doesn't seem to be...
Aiyyo! What was that?
ReplyDelete