Toe Knee Unplugged
Saturday, January 24, 2009
How "Slumdog Millionaire" got its name
If you are wondering why "Slumdog" and why not "Slumboy", there's a story behind how Danny Boyle's Golden Globe-winning film got its unusual name. Read more
here
.
By the way, the director still thinks
the movie is not perfect
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Am tagged again - Help!
Thanks for nothing SIB I am thinking about how long it's been since I had a cup of coffee at Barista I said... I think therefore I...
Racism on Big Brother: Shilpa Shetty to win
That's right. Being a victim of racism is turning out to be a win-win situation for Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty. No publicity is bad...
Most embarrASSing moment
It's funny how school-leaving 'slam books' would invariably have a column on Most Embarrassing Moment. Since we were on the verg...
Paternal Instinct
I have inspired several friends and acquaintances over the past few years to try their hand at blogging. Some gave it up almost instantly wh...
Aliens watched World Cup too
At least that's what The Times of India wants you to believe. Its July 11 editorial says that 32 billion people watched the 2006 World...
To fast or not to fast
Mom doesn't like the concept of Indian women fasting on Karva Chauth for the long life of their husbands. It's not that she's...
Jesus played cricket? It's an Olympic campaign
No, I really don't think Jesus Christ played cricket as a child as some media reports would have us believe. That seems more like a con...
This Way, That Way
The other day I was waiting for someone to pick me up from Statesman House. It wasn't too long a wait - only 30 minutes or so - but six ...
Happy Good Friday!!!
K: Happy Good Friday, Tony Me: What? K: I said Happy Good Friday Me: Dude, Good Friday is not Happy Good Friday K: But it's good, ...
Book: 4321 by Paul Auster
4321 by Paul Auster My rating: 4 of 5 stars "4 3 2 1" is the coming-of-age tale of Archie Ferguson, with four dramatically diff...
No comments:
Post a Comment