Just in case you haven't caught Matt Harding in the new VISA ad
FYI, Matt's dance moves on his hugely popular YouTube videos have made millions of Netizens smile.
So have his Outtakes - the ones that didn't make the cut.
INTERVIEW - Matt Harding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So is Aishwarya Rai pregnant? Well, given that the first rumours of her pregnancy surfaced in late July and there is still no tell-tale bump...
-
Meet Sona Mohapatra. The singer with the "ancient" voice who floored audiences with her debut album Sona . Pop star, folk singer, ...
-
My colleague, an Indian-origin Brit, finds it hard to believe that India is Asia's third-largest economy. "They say we will be ov...
-
(Read Part I of this post here ) I feel sad for the blind and the aged. The people who are at others' mercy when it comes to crossing th...
-
Mom doesn't like the concept of Indian women fasting on Karva Chauth for the long life of their husbands. It's not that she's...
-
I don't believe in stereotypes but some of the things in the following 'forwarded email' do ring true. If you are Bengali , you ...
-
Chak De India is a good film. Unfortunately, taking home an Oscar needs more than a good film. I may be treading dangerous ground here but ...
-
One would have thought natives of Finland won't know much about India, so it was a pleasant surprise to come across a Finn blogging abou...
-
No, I really don't think Jesus Christ played cricket as a child as some media reports would have us believe. That seems more like a con...
-
November 1965. The second India-Pakistan war had ended. Mankind had yet to conquer the moon. A group of schoolgirls (seven of them from Infa...
No comments:
Post a Comment