Monday, July 30, 2007

Osian's-Cinefan 2007: Konkona Sen

Some excerpts from Konkona Sen's interactive session at Osian's-Cinefan film festival 2007 -

I am a very shy person and find it very strange when people I don't know walk up to me and start talking. Sometimes they are very boring

I don't feel I belong to any industry. I am aware of my space as an individual

I was adamant about having bound scripts. Then I found some people don't write a good script but make wonderful films

I nearly died when I looked at my costumes and dialogues for Traffic Signal. I kept pronouncing 'bhadve' as 'bhavre'

While preparing for Mr and Mrs Iyer, I practised the accent by playing the dialogues back on tape. I used to practise the Tam Bram accent with Mom even while shopping

I was very nervous during Omkara. The dialogues were in the western UP dialect. And at the time, I thought I sucked.

Exclusive Coverage of Osian's-Cinefan 2007 film festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts