Sunday, June 25, 2006

Paternal Instinct

I have inspired several friends and acquaintances over the past few years to try their hand at blogging. Some gave it up almost instantly while others have diligently stuck to it.

But my biggest achievement was getting somebody from my own family to take up this pastime. Yes, ladies and gentleman, please welcome my sixty-something just retired Dad to the blogosphere.

It's too early to say whether his blogging mania will last a day, a month or all eternity - which is why I am not allowed to publish his blog address here.

But be that as it may, I am proud of you, Dad. Which brings me to my next question - when are you getting Mom into the blogger fold?

5 comments:

  1. wow. there is no way I'd have my mom or dad reading my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8! looking fwd to daddy's post on sonny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4wd: I guess I know why. in my case dad chanced upon my blog one day.

    me: doubt that but u never know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Glad to know that Toe Knee senior is blogging too due to junior's efforts. But frankly do you want dad and mum in blogland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know about that. But it would be fun to read what he writes. Although I wouldn't want him to kind of go through my blog too much.

    But the sad truth is he hasn't told me his blog address yet.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts