What doest thou think of this?
(Via Reddit)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thanks for nothing SIB I am thinking about how long it's been since I had a cup of coffee at Barista I said... I think therefore I...
-
That's right. Being a victim of racism is turning out to be a win-win situation for Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty. No publicity is bad...
-
It's funny how school-leaving 'slam books' would invariably have a column on Most Embarrassing Moment. Since we were on the verg...
-
I have inspired several friends and acquaintances over the past few years to try their hand at blogging. Some gave it up almost instantly wh...
-
At least that's what The Times of India wants you to believe. Its July 11 editorial says that 32 billion people watched the 2006 World...
-
Mom doesn't like the concept of Indian women fasting on Karva Chauth for the long life of their husbands. It's not that she's...
-
No, I really don't think Jesus Christ played cricket as a child as some media reports would have us believe. That seems more like a con...
-
The other day I was waiting for someone to pick me up from Statesman House. It wasn't too long a wait - only 30 minutes or so - but six ...
-
K: Happy Good Friday, Tony Me: What? K: I said Happy Good Friday Me: Dude, Good Friday is not Happy Good Friday K: But it's good, ...
-
4321 by Paul Auster My rating: 4 of 5 stars "4 3 2 1" is the coming-of-age tale of Archie Ferguson, with four dramatically diff...
No comments:
Post a Comment