Toe Knee Unplugged
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
This made me laugh. For 5 minutes
Nice ad for a German job-hunting website
(Link via
BoingBoing
)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
BLOG INTERVIEW - Sona Mohapatra
Meet Sona Mohapatra. The singer with the "ancient" voice who floored audiences with her debut album Sona . Pop star, folk singer, ...
Of Richard Gere, Shilpa Shetty and the Kiss that wagged a thousand lips
The mere mention of Richard Gere makes most women go weak in the knees. Some would give an arm and a leg to touch the Pretty Woman star and...
Surviving Delhi's Bus Rapid Transit Corridor II
(Read Part I of this post here ) I feel sad for the blind and the aged. The people who are at others' mercy when it comes to crossing th...
It's time to change
My colleague, an Indian-origin Brit, finds it hard to believe that India is Asia's third-largest economy. "They say we will be ov...
Mom met her schoolmate and friend again - 56 years later
November 1965. The second India-Pakistan war had ended. Mankind had yet to conquer the moon. A group of schoolgirls (seven of them from Infa...
To fast or not to fast
Mom doesn't like the concept of Indian women fasting on Karva Chauth for the long life of their husbands. It's not that she's...
Jesus played cricket? It's an Olympic campaign
No, I really don't think Jesus Christ played cricket as a child as some media reports would have us believe. That seems more like a con...
Breakfast at Tiffany's: 50 years of "mean reds"
Watched " Breakfast at Tiffany's " today. It's a movie I'd been trying to catch for some years now -- and it just happ...
Internet is Fun. More fun on the Mobile
Meet my friend Internet. He's a fun guy and loves spending time with everyone. And believe me, everyone loves him too. I bet he can brin...
When Newton met Gabbar and the rest of us
Me: Welcome Sir Isaac, I've always wanted to speak to you about your great discovery. Sir Isaac Newton: No great discovery was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment